Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WHAT'S NEXT???

The artists who are up next --for August---are Sandra Murphy-Pak & Jo Tuffs.

Their statements--

Sandra Murphy-Pak

I am deeply inspired by the beauty of our world, and patterns in nature. I dream of the far away and little known places, and am equally inspired by my visits to Rwanda and Guatemala and the hard working, beautiful and strong women I have come to know there.
In my work I hope to reflect something of these inspirations .



Jodini's Drawings

Jo Tuffs, drawing from a 30 year career as a Gainesville performer, aka Jodini, is now offering her original works of art. The colors of her art embody the enchantment of her professional performances as Jodini the magician and BoBo Jo the Clown. Jodini's family consists of her husband, John, and her two sons Jeff and jason, all of whom are adept at juggling , ballon sculpture , and the art of magic.


No comments:

Post a Comment