Friday, May 2, 2014

What's Next ???

The artists who will show their art in the restaurant for May are--
Lynda Lou Simmons &
Emma Sullivan

Here is what they have to say :

Emma:
I’m a journalism student at the University of Florida, but to define myself as merely an academic doesn't quite do me justice. I am a passionate and creative individual who looks at the world a bit differently than most. On any given day, you can find me painting, building my company CollegeVox, booking flights across the country (or globe for that matter), and perhaps, most importantly, interacting with the world one moment at a time in the most positive ways I can.

Lynda Lou:
For a number of decades I have played around with art. I often like the art that happens when I'm playing , when I'm not taking myself too seriously and ( therefore) having fun.
Now let me tell you, this is not always what happens. Understatement.But it is a serious thrill when it does.
The oldest piece in this show I did in 1988-ish; the newest just the other day. Both times, I am happy to say, I was playing.


No comments:

Post a Comment