Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What's Next ???

The artists showing work in the restaurant beginning November 4 ( don't forget to vote!) are--
Caeli Tolar & Eleanor Marshall.

What they have to say about their work;

Caeli--

"A lifetime resident of Gainesville, I was raised, educated, and now work here.  I guess you could say my roots run pretty deep in this town.  Although I have never had any training in art, I've always enjoyed sketching and painting watercolors.  I have a Bachelor of Landscape Architecture and a Master of Historic Preservation from the University of Florida, so my art forms naturally from my interest in art, history, and design."


Eleanor--

Join Eleanor as her art takes you “Everywhere You Want to Be.” Look at some of the world’s favorite destinations through a fresh set of eyes. The pieces come from her extensive travels through the United States, Canada, and Europe. She loves to find interesting places and gets lost behind her lens. Her talent for seeing what others often miss makes her photographs curious. The presentation method offers the audience a nostalgic quality that awakens fond memories of their own travel experiences. At the young age of 17, Eleanor’s art reminds the weary traveler of the joy of adventure. Her only question for her audience is…… Where would you want to be? 

No comments:

Post a Comment